- Mid-Week Update: Keystone XL Permit Hearing – Off the Rails
- Dakota Rural Action’s Opening Statement on Keystone XL Pipeline Certification
- JOIN US: Keystone XL Resistance Ride and March – Pierre, SD July 26, 2015
- Beyond the Barn Meeting: John Ikerd and Mitch Peterson present “The Facts of Factory Farms (CAFOs)” and “The Legal Battle Against CAFOs: What You Need to Know to Protect Your Communities and Way of Life”
- Protect the Plains: DRA and IEN team up to crowdfund!
grassroots organizing for the future
Keystone XL Resistance Ride and March
A statewide DRA committee and working group that’s actively looking for people interested in joining and supporting sustainable agriculture efforts in South Dakota and growing more vibrate agricultural communities across our state. Contact Meghan Thoreau, firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-697-5204 if you want to join or ask more questions. Our Goal To lead South Dakota citizens toward a knowledgeable, working […]